¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE... Empty
PostSubject: Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE...   Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 pm

I've noticed that some don't read the rules or even about the RP I've created. If you have no respect for me to even read what I've taken time to make, then please don't bother making a character.

To see something that I don't like because thing's weren't fallowed, then I'm sorry. Please don't bother. I've spent so much of my time on this RP, about a year. The formatting and structure was difficult to think of. It might seem simple to you, but I've thought it thoroughly through. I still have some things I need to fix. And I'm going to fix it, hoping that when I do. You guys as my RPers would take the time to read that update.

I also require EVERYONE TO READ EVERYONE'S PROFILE! I don't want you guys to be like, 'what?' while RPin with one another, just because you didn't read the other character's profile description. There's a lot of good information in EVERYONES profile that help you know more of the character they've created.

If your my friend, and this seems like 'wtf? forget this then' then I'm sorry you think that way, but I take this seriously. I hope you don't take this to heart...you could even ask those who I RP how serious I am of this...

Anyway. Thanks for taking the time to read. Please leave comments or opinions if you like.

Much Love,

Yuki Shizuka
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
SanakiFuma!!

SanakiFuma!!

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-24
Passing years since my birth : 29

PostSubject: Re: Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE...   Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Question!

Do I HAVE to be part of the RP?
I mean, I'll be part of the other stuff, just I don't want to read a whole bunch of words about some person's character. Willy said he wasn't going to be part of it either. (unless he lied to me <.<)

Neutral I still don't really understand what RP even is...
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

PostSubject: Re: Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE...   Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 pm

LOL no you don't have to be part of the RP. You can just chill in the forums. That's why I made a totally different place for announcements and stuff. This section only applies to those who are part of the RPs :]
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE...   Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfs Rein | I'D LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE...
Page 1 of 1