¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

My art goes here! Rawr~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

My art goes here! Rawr~! Empty
PostSubject: My art goes here! Rawr~!   My art goes here! Rawr~! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 am

Finally updating this section lol Well, here you will find majority of my favorite drawings I did. I specialize in pen...stipple...anthros...yess...I draw with mechanical pencils...and pen... haven't drawn in about two years, and it's hard to get into again. But I'm trying. My anthro's are still very decent lol

Hope you like them. Criticize them if you like. I dont take criticism very well, but in the end it's good for me lol Here we gooooooooooooooo.............

Here you'll see stippled/shaded art work :] {Click to enlarge}

My art goes here! Rawr~! Koninv13 My art goes here! Rawr~! Wolf10 My art goes here! Rawr~! Kon11 My art goes here! Rawr~! Scan0011 My art goes here! Rawr~! Dsc00813 My art goes here! Rawr~! Dsc00814 My art goes here! Rawr~! 1b353410 My art goes here! Rawr~! 72185410 My art goes here! Rawr~! Scan0012
My art goes here! Rawr~! 835c0f10 My art goes here! Rawr~! 56fed811 My art goes here! Rawr~! 2210

Here, you'll see just regular line art {Click to enlarge]

My art goes here! Rawr~! Wolf-210 My art goes here! Rawr~! Spike10 My art goes here! Rawr~! Wolf310

Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net

My art goes here! Rawr~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆ :: CREATIVITY :: General Art and Graphics-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com