¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] Empty
PostSubject: ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON]   ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 am

☪〖OUR ELDERS〗.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] Eresan11
                Silvan Alax-Tren
                ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] Moon-111
                Tooyanamori Keruna

☪〖OUR HUNTRESS〗.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

☪〖OUR HUNTERS〗.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] 050-210
                Riku Toshizu
                ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] Perosn11
                Roxas Silver

PROFILE APPLICATION
Code:
[size=11]Dear...

My name is [color=#800000][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/color]. I am a [color=#800000]male/female[/color] who co-exists with those who share the same misery.

Since the day of my birth, [color=#800000]YOUR AGE[/color] years has passed by. I am a [color=#800000]hunter[/color] with [color=#800000]a weapon to kill, fears of dying, an urge for a treaty [pick one].[/color] My family was killed by [color=#800000]EXPLAIN HOW THEY DIED. DISEASE. OR MAYBE FEW ARE STILL ALIVE. MAYBE THEY ARE ALIVE. YOU DECIDE. BUT EDIT THIS SECTION SO THAT IT MAY FIT.[/color] and now I live at [color=#800000]INSERT PLACE[/color] with those others who shares the same fate as I. I am a[color=#800000]INSERT RANK [go to Overall Population to see the ranking for each society][/color]

You might ask, 'how did you get to where you are now?'...well...the happiness started then was engulfed by pain and darkness. [color=#800000]YOUR STORY/BACKGROUND[/color]. To survive, one must fight...my choice of weapons are [color=#800000]DESCRIBE [1-2]WEAPON[s], THIS IS OPTIONAL![/color].

[color=#800000]INSERT YOUR PERSONALITY[/color]. This is how I am. [color=#800000]INSERT HOBBY[IES][/color] are the things that help me forget the past...and not look towards the future. If you pissed me off, you probably [color=#800000]WHAT MAKES YOU TICK[/color]. But usually [color=#800000]WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY[/color] is what makes my day bright. But the one person who really helps me keep my sanity is [color=#800000]PERSON? :3 OR yet to be found...[/color]

If I am forced to look ahead, and I still live to see that day, what I see is [color=#800000]WHAT DO YOU WANT HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE OF THIS RP. JUST SO THAT I CAN GET A JIST OF WHAT MAY HAPPEN WITH YOUR CHARACTER AND THE RP IN THE FUTURE.[/color]

[right]Sincerely I, [color=#800000]☾CHARACTER NICKNAME☽[/color][/right][/size]

Last edited by Yuki Shizuka on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
Itzumi

Itzumi

Passing years since my birth : 28

PostSubject: Riku Toshizu   ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Dear...

My name is Riku Toshizu. I am a male who co-exists with those who share the same misery.

Since the day of my birth, 25 years has passed by. I am a hunter with a weapon to kill My family was killed by wolves. and now I live at Beisern Town with those others who shares the same fate as I. I am a Commander.

You might ask, 'how did you get to where you are now?'...well...the happiness started then was engulfed by pain and darkness. When I was five years old my father joined the hunter association to kill wolves. I thought it was horrible to kill innocent wolves even though they did no wrong. But I was wrong. A year later my father came home covered in blood. He had said he had slaughtered a pack of wolves that attacked the city. A month later my father never came home and so my mother and I waited late for his arrival. My mother sent me off to bed and when I got upstairs I heard knocking on the door. I waited at the stairs hiding behind the wall. My mother opened the door and there stood a man drenched in blood. He held my fathers body. He looked up a wicked smile upon his face. Behind him were other wolves. He, before my very eyes, sank his disgusting fangs into my mother's neck. I hid in my room under the bed...

Hours after the pack had left I stayed hidden under my bed, frightened. I heard steps coming up, not wolf, human. I jumped out and saw one of my father's members. He took me in. I grew to hate wolves and I will kill each of those disgusting creatures until no more exist.
. To survive, one must fight...my choice of weapons are a long katana that is probably one of the few sharpest, unbreakable blades in all the lands. Made of pure silver made by the best blacksmith. The hilt wrapped in a delicate pattern that helps grip on to the katana. Its sheath unbreakable made of a smooth iron. I also hold a silver desert eagle with me at all times. Hidden in my jacket by my side, always. I carry enough bullets to help me kill a whole clan by myself..

I hate wolves, and i always will. I am a kind, calm person. I dislike the word 'wolf' or anything that has to do with them. When I fight, I become a merciless fighter, no mercy, no survivors. I can be sociable if i want but I do not trust people easily.. This is how I am. Shooting my pistol. Practice with my katana. Talk with people I like. Kill wolves. are the things that help me forget the past...and not look towards the future. If you pissed me off, you probably are a wolf. Killed someone dear to me. Attack the innocent.. But usually killing wolves. eating. Talking. Having a good time. is what makes my day bright. But the one person who really helps me keep my sanity is Nira Light.

If I am forced to look ahead, and I still live to see that day, what I see is wolves go to extinction and never exist again.

Sincerely I, ☾Riku☽
☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] 050-1

Last edited by Itzumi on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
KoreanSoul

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-26
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Roxas Silver   ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Dear...

My name is Roxas Silver. I am a male who co-exists with those who share the same misery.

Since the day of my birth, 24 years has passed by. I am a hunter with fears of dying. My family was killed by nothing. My father is a retired commander and died from cancer. My family owns a small weapon shop which Riku and I are provided with free ammo and such. and now I live at Beisern Town with those others who shares the same fate as I. I am a Soldier who works with Riku Toshizu.

You might ask, 'how did you get to where you are now?'...well...the happiness started then was engulfed by pain and darkness. When I was little around six, my father was promoted to Commander. I was so happy for him that I decided to follow in his footsteps when I get older. When I reached the age of eighteen and was old enough to join in the war my father died from cancer. My mother was heartbroken but she still kept the family shop in order. My father always wanted me to become a commander but I found being a commander to much work... so I just decided to follow a commander, Riku Toshizu. To survive, one must fight...my choice of weapons are a japanese long katana, a twin blade of RIku's katana. A custom-made handgun that was passed down from my father to me, has the strength to pierce through a foot layer of hard metal..

You can say I am a joyful happy person. I can be a bit perverted at times but that just makes life exciting. My life is to make fun of my friend Riku. I love to talk and chat with hot girls. I can be serious at times but I enjoy being loose and lazy. I don't really hate wolves, but I don't really love them either. I just kill them because it's my job, if I wasn't in work and just my own perverted self I wouldn't bother to hurt one.. This is how I am. Looking at hot girls. talking with hot girls. Dancing with hot girls. Drinking with hot girls. Doing everything with hot girls. I like practicing my sword, and shooting guns. are the things that help me forget the past...and not look towards the future. If you pissed me off, you probably hurt, punched or kicked a girl. You hurt one of my close friends. You hurt my family. You just pissed me off.. But usually hanging out with hot girls. Watching hot girls. Talking with friends is what makes my day bright. But the one person who really helps me keep my sanity is my mother and hot girls.

If I am forced to look ahead, and I still live to see that day, what I see is hot girls all over me, and piece in the lands. I dig the girl wolves because all of them are so freaking hot at such a ancient age.

Sincerely I, ☾Roxas☽
☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] Perosnthingy2-1-1
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Passing years since my birth : 35

PostSubject: Silvan Alax-Tren   ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 am

Dear...

My name is Silvan Alax-Tren. I am a male who co-exists with those who share the same misery.

Since the day of my birth, 29 years has passed by. I am a hunter with a weapon to kill. My family was killed by merciless, blood thirst wolves. and now I live at Beisern Town with those others who shares the same fate as I. I am an Elder at Beisern Town.

You might ask, 'how did you get to where you are now?'...well...the happiness started then was engulfed by pain and darkness. I had lost my memory not to long ago and I do not remember much from my past, but I remember only one thing and one thing only. A name... Adon Nonia Stacia. I found myself weak and sore in a bed. Two other people treating my wounds. One said to me, 'You are lucky to have lived from these wounds.' The other said, 'From the wounds we automatically knew you were attacked by a wolf. We've reported your attack to the elders and they've given us your home address.' I stared blankly up at the light above me, blinding me as it was right in my face. I rose my hand, reaching for the light above, the scars on my arm truly showed I was attacked by a wolf. I rose my head slowly, my chest covered with scars. I looked around, a bit nautious. I put my head back and closed my eyes, and muttered to myself, 'wolves...' When I was strong enough to move on my own. I grabbed my ruined clothes and walked out. All I know now is that I was almost killed by a merciless wolf, a horrible being. Her voice still echoed through my head, a calm beautiful voice, a deadly voice 'I am Adon Nonia Stacia...I have sought out my revenge against your race for killing mine. Leave these cursed lands and find peace in the after life...for those wounds are to deep you will surely die.' my vision faded as she turned and walked away...Adon Nonia Stacia will regret ever crossing paths with me and will die by my hands. But I can not feel that there's something missing...something I've said...

As I drew closer to my home a man stood at the door waiting for me. As I stood in front of him he asked me to follow him. I did so, for what do I have now that will convince me otherwise? He took me to a large building, well decorated, well built, an old building. He took me into the elders' office. In there three ancient aged elders sat in rich chairs, fit for kings. I stood there, a bit confused. One spoke with a cracky, dry voice, 'We heard of your wolf attack. Not many live from an ambush of a wolf.' Another spoke, his voice deeper, 'it is almost time for us elders to leave this cursed lands. We need new, young elders to take our place. To choose the right path for our people...' Another spoke, an aged woman this time, 'We would like you to take our place.'...and from there they shared their secrets with me, how they enlongated their lives...
. To survive one must fight...my choice of weapons are Two double edged swords..

I am a quiet and calm person. I love to socialize with the townspeople and play with the children. Sometimes people don't believe I'm an elder because of the way I may act, but when they witness the scars on my body their thoughts deteriate. When it comes to wolves, I'm a merciless hunter. All in all, I could care less of what one thinks of me. This is how I am. I love playing sports with the children, soccer, basketball. These ancient sports had died from our race are still yet remembered in some families. Practicing my swordsmanship is a practice I do everyday. Taking strolls outside of Beisern town, scouting and enjoying the few moments of peace are the things that help me forget the past...and not look towards the future. If you pissed me off, you probably are a wolf and invaded my town. Belittled someone and try to scam them in some way of form.. But usually Taking strolls, playing with children, socializing is what makes my day bright. But the one person who really helps me keep my sanity is yet to be found...

If I am forced to look ahead, and I sill live to see that day, what I see is peace. Either that or extinction of the wolves or humans. Whichever it may be.

Sincerely I, ☾Silvan☽
☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] EresAnimeGuyWinged-1
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
Itzumi

Itzumi

Passing years since my birth : 28

PostSubject: Tooyanamori Keruna   ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Dear...

My name is Tooyanamori Keruna. I am a male who co-exists with those who share the same misery.

Since the day of my birth, 35 years has passed by. I am a hunter with a weapon to kill. My family was killed by wolves. and now I live at Beisern Town with those others who shares the same fate as I. I am an Elder.

You might ask, 'how did you get to where you are now?'...well...the happiness started then was engulfed by pain and darkness. There is not much to tell. My whole family was killed by wolves. How I became elder was unsuspecting and out of the ordinary. I became elder when one of the elders passed away. They came to me and asked for me to become elder. I asked them why and they said because I was top commander of the army. I gave my position to one of my trusted soldiers, Riku Toshizu. As I went into the elder's hall I was told to memorize all secrets of Beisern Town. I wasn't interested in any of it but as elder I had to know all of this town. A few months later another young elder came in, his name is Silvan.. To survive, one must fight...my choice of weapons are large swords. I have more then one. The swords width is about a foot and the length is four feet. The weight is quite light for me but to others it may be considered heavy. The thickness of the blades are usually an inch in the center. I always carry a sword on my back and I have many more in my home..

I am a distant person. I only show affection to people I know. I care for people but it's hard for me to trust people. I find Silvan as a bit of a nuisance at times from how childish he can be once in awhile, but he can be serious at times. I trust only a few people in my life, Riku Toshizu and Silvan are one of the few. To my people I act kind but only because I am elder. If ever I become close to someone I will show them my true self which no one knows. My favorite quote ever is, 'Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.' I find this term to be quite true and of great use.
I have known Riku since he joined the army back when he was eighteen. Nira and him are one of the few people I actually enjoy having conversations with. Nira I've known since she was young, her mother entrusted me of babysitting her as she grew up. She grew to be a beautiful intelligent kid. She still has much to learn, and so does Riku
. This is how I am. Painting, walking through the hills, speaking with friends, meeting new people, and practicing my swords are the things that help me forget the past...and not look towards the future. If you pissed me off, you probably never take anything seriously, always a nuisance, do not care for others, put yourself in front of others, be selfish, weak, or just pissed me off. But usually if your of any help, care for others, and not stupid is what makes my day bright. But the one person who really helps me keep my sanity is yet to be found...

If I am forced to look ahead, and I still live to see that day, what I see is the end to the race of wolves.

Sincerely I, ☾Tooya☽
☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] Moon-1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON]   ☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☾The Hunters☽ [PROFILE SKELETON]
Page 1 of 1