¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

CopperKat: Le Writer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

CopperKat: Le Writer? Empty
PostSubject: CopperKat: Le Writer?   CopperKat: Le Writer? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 am

I haven't finished your story, but so far it's quite nice. Very well written!

When I read the first couple of lines, it reminded me of Kick Ass xD lol I was like 'THEY STOLE IDEA FROM COBBAH! ooooh....' lol

When did you start writing? o.o

When was this written? o.o

What is your INSPIRATION? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Re: CopperKat: Le Writer?   CopperKat: Le Writer? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Lol, hahaha. Yeah I was writing about that and after I finished the first chapter and re-read it a couple of times I noticed that too. Though in this story protagonist is all but a "hero." Very Happy

I first started writing when I was kid, in about 2nd grade of course. It grew onto me ever since then, because when I was that young my imagination was blooming and I couldn't draw- so there was only one other way to create the worlds I saw and dreamed. That was writing Very Happy.

This was written about 3 months ago I believe, I'm working on the second chapter but.... I'm very slow when it comes to motivation Very Happy.

My inspiration!? :O, well... my love for writing and reading of course! To immerse readers into a world far from our own where the stress of the daily life can wither and melt away is an enjoyable experience that I would like to offer!

And what about you Yuki! When did you start RP'ing?

How are you so familiar with RP rules, regulations, and even how to run one!

What RP's have you been in?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: CopperKat: Le Writer?   CopperKat: Le Writer? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm

I know what you mean when you say life's worries just withers when you do something you most undoubtedly enjoy. Your in your own world of imagination.

My dad is trying to encourage me to be a writer, I can say I do have somewhat of an imagination for it, but my grammar and such...neh...not that great.

I started RP'ing in high school I believe. But before RP'ing I would, like yourself, write stories. I have four to five unfinished/lost stories. 300+ pages long. Lol When I think about what I've written, my grammar and such is horrible! But I can never forget where I was going with it. I had so much fun...

So...I starting RP'ing in high school with some people online. Forums such as this. It'd just like making a story! But with others, and the outcome of the story depends on fellow RP'ers/writers. And I think that motivates me more to write, because other people depends on me to post as well. If I do not post, then the RP dies...unless a replacement is found.

Before...I would just join RP's, they'd be fun...last a while...reason it'd die is because we wait for so long on others to post, and we grow bored...Neutral So I create my own. Rules are things that I think would annoy me, as the creator, and others as they will be taking part of my RP.

I never really want to run a RP, because...well I know this might sound stupid, but the mass responsibility you have for it and the members who join it. But I have these ideas, and wondering if it'd be fun to RP that idea with others got me to making RP's. Just to wonder you'll never know till you put it into action. So here it went lol.

I've created about two to three. First one was called 'Destination: Stranded' about werewolves/elves and humans. Second one was, 'Forever Chained' a master and slave RP. And this one. I've been in many. Various RP's. Based on anime RP's such as Fruits Basket. Fighting RP's, School RP's...yeah...

Just hope this RP will go on great, and will motivate others to put there ideas out there to share with others and not mind interacting with others through that RP. Plots may change, but then greater idea's fallow Surprised

We are each other's motivation, I think, when it comes to RP's ... yes...
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Re: CopperKat: Le Writer?   CopperKat: Le Writer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Please Yuki, grammar and spelling and all are the polishing. How can you refine something if you don't even have the raw material, the things that count? A diamond cannot be made without the ore in the first place, and that is your raw creativity Very Happy

Ahh I see, yes I have a few friends who like RPing as well, though they're more into live-action and chatroom RP. I can see why you would enjoy it, it's like combining everyone's creativity and imagination together to meld something marvelous. It's like a rainbow, with each and every person a different shade of color, outstanding! I like the comment about how you guys rely on eachother too, that's an interesting thing to think about.

And heeeeey, it doesn't sound stupid. It's completely understandable. People might think "why do you get stressed over something like that, it doesn't even matter." But, that's not the point- the point is that you want to create an enjoyable atmosphere for people to engage in, and that in itself is hard. You gotta maintain the peace, up the ante', throw some events and stuff to make things interesting, the whole shabang.

Whoaaaa you've made some interesting RP's I see. A master and slave RP? tongue Just what is Yuki into hmm? Wink haha, just kidding Very Happy.

Yeah the anime RP's is what I would've imagined. Kind of like just being in their universe with the skills and stuff that are represented in that world right? Like Naruto RP's except you'd make your own character who had special curses/ninjutsu's and stuff right?

I'm thinking this RP will go off smoothly! I'm sure of it!

Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: CopperKat: Le Writer?   CopperKat: Le Writer? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:08 am

Well the rp's started and i'm glad it's moving xD thank you for posting coppah-kun o.o

Even though reading it can be tedius at times nd very repetitive .x.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CopperKat: Le Writer?   CopperKat: Le Writer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CopperKat: Le Writer?
Page 1 of 1