¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

OPENING OF WOLFS REIN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

OPENING OF WOLFS REIN Empty
PostSubject: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 am

I'm hoping to just start the RP as soon as possible. Even with the few people who joined it. I'll be making another elder character so that there will be some stability in the Humans'. Hoping by the end of this month...what do you guys think? When would be a good time to start posting...
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 am

Iunno, I was looking forward to this thing for awhile Very Happy It's totally up to you, as the creator!
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm

hrmm...The only way I'd see people comin on is if I open it. I been trying to convince Itzu to make a RP for herself, so she can open it, and get people to join/be active but she can't seem to come up with an idea xD
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Hmm.... an idea? Well, it all depends on the mood/atmosphere. It's probably going to be consistent throughout the whole RP. For example Wolfs Rein, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be this kids version of werewolves and humans solving their differences with tic tac toe and a checkers match. There will be violence, blood, treachery, suspense, perhaps romance, and more. And when you make an RP, unless it dies, it's probably going to hold that mood of violence and all until it dies.

So I guess it's up to her, as for the idea it could be anythinggggg Very Happy

But, why not let her take over the RP you are making here? Unless it's pretty inactive or something o.O
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 am

Of course the RP will consist of those things lol even romance. Sorta boring if it's just blarg...I was in this School RP once, and there was a girl who rebeled against the headmistress and the headmistress [the creator of rp] kicked her out .o. i saw no point in that though .x. it brought out some juice xD

I gave her admin powers Surprised *faint crowd cheer* but whatever she does goes through me. And I asked her if she wanted to help me run it. She said she would, but she wouldnt take over xD To much to do she says lol. I understand though.

I don't think I'm going to open it anytime soon

1) Not enough people. But if this continues I'll just open aaafterrrrrrrrr-
2) Headache goes away. 3 days now this headache isn't poofing. So imma take some medicine and see where that takes me :]

Just need to get more people to join it Dx
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:47 am

Mmmm, romance. I like the taste of Romance! Very Happy

lol it brought out some juice? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that term, though it does sound like it got epicly interesting when that happened. Did the girl bring an army of mice that were dipped in explosive fuel and had little bombs attach to their backs? O.o, that's totally not a reference to a movie or something by the way.... -shifty eyes-

lol. Yaaaay. Cooperatively family owned business....of RP!

Awww- I hope your headache dissapears soon Yuki. And sure, take your time- or give me the headsup if you do anything with RP's anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Ah-hahahahahahaha! Loved that movie lol BANG BANG! swwwwwwwwwwerve. xD~!

No she was just a stuck up rich anything and everything bad you can think of kinda girl. It even said in her profile application that the character that she was playing was going to be like that. But apparently the girl who created the RP didn't like it. Not that she didn't like the application, which was weird, but she didn't like the character. Even though it said in her application that she was going to be like that? O.0 weird...anyway, it sorta went boring...not much fun really. Which sucked cause it was a well themed out RP. No actions were being taken, why? I dont know...she wants it runned her own way. Then why have other people RP with her? I dont understand xD Ya'kno?

Like i said before, point of RP is for other RPers to come together and share their creativity. Sure the creator has majority of the say on how the RP should go, but ... what's the point then? Garararararrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr iono...

Headache is subsiding! Yay!

Most definately will let you know on any new outcomes on RP's o.o your like the only person who comes on xD lol <3 u for that Coppah-neesan
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Hell yeah! Haha I wouldn't imagine you'd be able to pinpoint which movie that was with such a small reference. Yuki, you are the pros! I wish I could swerve bullets and shoot so precisely and stuff like that, it would complete my life.

Ahh so I see. Lol I can't imagine you being that kind of person. Even in an RP, lol, sounds definitely intense. -nods-. That RP girl seems to be very kind of picky. lmao, well I'm sure she will have fun running RP's by herself xD. I mean, that's basically just like writing a book then right? Doing all of that by yourself? Haha, oh well whatever floats your boat I guess when it comes to online RP's.

Haha I'm glad you're feeling better, that's great news! I'mma thinkin' you're in tip-top shape to totally kickass right? Whoop whoop?

Hey no problem! Lol, so whatsup?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPENING OF WOLFS REIN   OPENING OF WOLFS REIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPENING OF WOLFS REIN
Page 1 of 1