¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

☾Wolfs Rein☽

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-24
Passing years since my birth : 27

☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 am

Yuuki woke up abruptly. She coughed a little to herself. She got up. As she did so, a beer bottle fell and broke onto the floor. She looked out the roof that she custom made, and sighed. She got out of bed, gingerly making her way to the bathroom. She combed out her black hair with her fingers. Her fingers got caught once in a while, but she applied so much pressure, until they went down smoothly. She looked into the broken mirror, which she had broken a few days ago. All the broken pieces were gone, but the shattered mirror remained broken. The sun was out indicating that it had to be past twelve. Yuuki was a pretty bright person, and had natural senses. She picked up the glass piece by piece. She accidentally cut herself on the finger. She bit her lip. The blood rushed down. She walked into the bathroom and ran the water on her cut. She watched as the blood mixed in with water to form a light pinkish color. After, she wrapped a small cloth onto the cut, and resumed picking the glass up. The beer bottle was empty, so she didn't have to clean the floor. She brushed her hair out of her face, and stood up, smoothing out her corset. Her rings fit ever so perfectly on her fingers, and at that, she left her home and headed for the bar.

At the bar, all sorts of people greeted her. Many guys asked her to drink with them, but she refused. None caught her attention, until she saw the local solider boy she met about a week ago. She flashed him her smirk. She turned to him and said a simple 'hello'. “So what are you doing here solider boy?” She said calmly and playfully. All the guys glared at Roxas, and turned away to seek other girls, knowing they'd never have a chance. Her rings shined in the bar lights. She stringed her hair through her fingers and looked around. “You with anyone right now?” She said curiously. Her red eyes flickered as she looked closely at his dirty clothes.

Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 28

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Nira blushed as Roxas linked arms with her, she looked up at him, his cheesy smile slowly faded to just his normal look. She looked down and smiled. Aeon neighed and pounded at the floor, "Aeon, go to my home and Reme will feed you some carrots," she said looking back at the horse. He neighed and began walking towards town. Aeon was well trained, he understood what Riku and Nira would say, he loves those two dearly. As they reached the bar all the men turned towards this one girl, Nira tilted her head slightly and wondered, So another girl gets all the attention? she smiled gratefully, Thank god... As each man departed from the group with an angry face they spotted Nira and it turned to a perverted smile, Nira shrugged as a man wrapped his arm around her and dragged her away from Riku.

"Hey Nira! You haven't come to the bar for a long time!" as he sniffed the air he covered hsi nose, "What were you doing? You smell like the forest and blood," he said while removing his hand. Nira turned to her dress which was drenched with dirt and blood and other things.

"Oh, I was helping Riku and Roxas out with work?" she said while thinking. She brushed her hair back and the man smiled, others joined Nira.

"You still have ur floral scent," he smiled at her, "But it's faint," Nira smiled and bowed her head to the group of men, "If you don't mind... I must get going," The man pouted.

"You'll be back right?" one of the man said. She nodded and then went over to Riku. She pulled on his shirt and he had his serious commander look on his face. She whispered into his ear, "We gotta wash up... we smell like wolf" she said the word 'wolf' loudly so he could hear it clearly. She walked out of the bar and stood outside. She breathed in the fresh air with one big huff and she breathed out softly, "Fresh air..." she leaned against the bar house's wall and stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Riku sighed as Roxas dragged him to the bar, "Noo...." he said quietly while sighing. As they reached the bar he sighed, Please no girls... Please no girls... please no girls.... he said while he slowly walked through the doors. As he stood there with his 'commander' look he crossed his arms and sat in a chair. Two or three girls came to him and he smiled a bit and then it disappeared. Not too bad, the girls smiled and glomped him. He realized Nira disappeared and so did Roxas. He looked around and spotted Nira surrounded by men. Amazing, even though she smells horrible they still surround her with love, he almost laughed at the thought but he held it in. Nira retreated from the attack of mens and Riku stood up. The girls sitting around Riku sighed with anger then walked off, one pushed Nira with her shoulder, "Watch where your going!" They'd walk off. Nira just ignored them and walked over to Riku. She tugged at his shirt and he bent down a bit. His eyes widened then glared at the floor. "All right,"

Riku watched as Nira left and then turned to Roxas, "Roxas we gotta go wash up, we smell like wolf," he growled as he said the last wolf. He grabbed Roxas by the shirt and began pulling him out the entrance. Still gripping on to his shirt Riku dragged Roxas to Nira's home. "Nira's washing up first, then me, then you." he said while tossing him into NIra's home. He spotted Reme sitting on the couch, "Hello Reme, don't you have work today?" he said while standing by the entrance.

Meru came and smiled, "Nope! We are closed sunday on monday." she gave him a cup of water. Riku smiled and took a sip, he offered the rest to Roxas.

Reme walked over and smiled to Riku, "You are so handsome Commander Riku~" Riku laughed and smiled to her, "Thank you," She giggled and went upstairs with Nira and Meru.

Last edited by Itzumi on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Takashi watched as his reflection rippled on the water. His eyes wdened when she said they'd just be ungrateful to themselves. "If that's so...I wish i wasn't like I was way back when." He said quietly, as if he were talking to himself. He got up. "Enugh of that, let's head out to train." He said turning into his wolf form and jumping into the water making a splash. He headed off where there were many trees. "Let's train here" He said after changing into his human form. He got his daggers out. He flipped them around until it was at a reverse grip, and then flipped it again. He threw it at the tree and it stuck right into it. He smiled. Not rusty at all He looked over to Shira. "How do you want to train?" He said walking over to the tree to retreive his dagger. The surroundings were beautiful. The sun only shined a bit, making it perfect to practice.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Shira smiled as he turned to his wolf form and followed. She got up and her body twisted and her bones cracked into the structure of her wolf form. Her eyes closed and reopened as a pitch black. Her hands turned into large paws with sharp claws. She dug her claws into the rock and she looked at Takashi as he swam across the water. She placed her paw into the water and next was her whole body. She swam across and she reached the other end where Takashi was his human form. She looked at him then she jumped up, she shook her body dry and then turned to her human form. Her sword was still at her left side. She placed her hand at the hilt of her sword and she drew it out smoothly. You could hear the metal rub against the case of the sword and as she drew it out she looked at it. It looked like silver, but wasn't. She smiled and she walked over to Takashi. She twisted her body and cut a small tree in half with her sword. The top of the tree slid down and fell on to the floor, dust and leaves flew everywhere. "I guess I wasn't as rusty as I thought, and Kereku isn't that bad either" she turned to Takashi and swung towards his neck, her other free hand at her sword's case. "Let's see how fast your reflexes are," she said as the sword was only a few inches away from his neck and still going.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 am

Nira smiled as Reme and Meru greeted Riku with such kindness. Nira felt relived when his smiles weren't only for her. Meru and Reme followed Nira upstairs and Nira went to the bathroom. "I'm amazed that we still have plumbing. I wonder what 'electricity' was like..." she wondered as she stripped off her clothes. She laid her weapons at the counter by the sink. Meru turned the water cold then hot then adjusted it to warm.

She splashed her hand in the water lightly, "The water's perfect temp! Call me when your done with your shower." Meru said walking out.

Nira nodded and then entered the tub of water. Reme picked up the clothes and shuddered, "Ew... blood... I'm so happy I have the job of a waitress~ Only food and happy smiles are in my way," she walked out with Nira's dirty clothes. Nira shook her head chuckling and then relaxed.

Her eyes opened as she remembered that girl from the bar, She was quite beautiful... She seems a bit snotty though, but good in the heart. Nira smiled, I wonder if she's one of Roxas's toys... She let out a sigh then drifted on to a daydream. Nira truly loves Roxas, she didn't know why, and she didn't understand why, but something about that boy draws her to him. She thought of Riku's smiling face, she wished he would find a lover. She then saw Roxas's cheesy smile flash to all the women in the bar. It made her a bit jealous how the other girls got his attention and not her, Am I not his type of girl...? she sighed. Maybe I should be more like the girls at the bar! she thought for a second, No... that wouldn't work... she let out a depressing sigh and sunk into the warm water.

She straightened up and drained the water. She turned on the water again and pulled the lever which transferred the water to the head of the shower. She rinsed her body and then grabbed the bar of soap. She ran it along her arm then her body. When she was done showering she stepped out and wrapped a warm towel around her that Meru laid for her earlier. She then noticed Reme had brought clothes. Nira smiled and then dressed into the outfit that Reme picked out for her. It was cute and simple. It was black skinny jeans that had a belt design with a gun holder at the thigh area. Her desert eagle would fit perfectly. The shirt was a tight V-neck white shirt that wasn't very showy. She placed the towel over her damp hair and she rustled her hair around underneath the towel and then she rested it on her shoulders. She opened the door and walked down.

"Okay Riku! Your turn to take a shower," she smiled to him and Reme showed him up the stairs. Nira smiled and turned to the living room she sat on her couch and let out a reliving sigh, "Showers are the best,"
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 am

Takashi smiled as she swung her sword and chopped the tree down. He felt embarrassed when Shira caught him off guard. He raised his dagger, and swatted the blade away from his neck. He got into his fighting position. Close, and low. He readied himself, and as his eyes met hers, it was on. "Let's see how fast you are." He said with emphasis on 'you'. He quickly reverse-gripped his dagger, and swung at her waist area, preparing for a strike with his other dagger, only the second hand was a bit slower, just in case she wasn't fast enough for him. He led her to a tree and dodged her attacks, countering them with attacks from both sides of the tree. When Takashi fought, he fought. After a while, he laid down for a breather. He dipped his hands into the water from the river a short distance away from where they were originally. "Phew. That's enough for today." He said all out of breath.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:36 am

Yuuki's red eyes widened when she realized she was getting pulled by Roxas. "What are you..." She couldn't finish her sentence. She giggled. She cooperated being dragged to a mysterious place. All the guys in the bar sighed and grunted at the sight of her leave with Roxas. "There she goes....SIGH" One dark bearded man said. Before they knew it, she was gone.

Yuuki soon found herself in a local home. "I know this place... I've been here before." She said quietly to herself. She looked up at the man giving orders to Roxas. "If you don't mind me asking... Why am I here?" She said to both of them. She stood up and pulled her hair softly until her strands of hair passed through her long fingers. She took the water, on its way to Roxas. "Hope you don't mind." She said taking a sip. She licked her lips, and handed the cup to Roxas. "So...Who's this Nira girl?" Yuuki said with no attention. Frankly, she could care less. She studied Riku's features. He's cute. Red eyes...White hair... Buff.... Commander. All wins. She thought to herself. That Roxas boy isn't bad either. She smiled to herself. It was a devious and sensual smile. She brushed her hair out of er face. She sat on the floor, her knees in front of her face. Her shorts came up a little, and she tried to pull them down, which failed. She stopped trying, and left it alone. She looked at her painted nails. "Shoulda took my beer. This is taking forever." She said aloud for the two guys to hear. Just then, who she thought Nira was, walked down. Her eyes flickered, as they so often did. She stood up once again cracking her back. "They are." She said stretching. She watched as Riku left with out a word. "So you must be Nira." She said trying to sound joyful. She gave her a reassuring smile. She then walked over to Roxas. "Your girl friend?" She said playfully.

She knew she wasn't. Why else would he walk up to her at the bar? But she loved to mess around with people. She got the feeling that she might get on her nerves, because that Nira girl might have a crush of him. She had a cat smile on. She chuckled a little to herself. Aren't I just a pest?
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:51 am

As Roxas was being pulled, he reached for the closest thing there, which was Yuuki. He was about to let go, when he heard her sweet laughter. He smiled, and held on tightly to her hand. Maybe I can get Nira out of my head with her... He thought to himself. She is beautiful He said smiling. When they got to Nira's home, he just collapsed onto the couch. "Riku~ Why did you have to drag me out of there? Look what you've done! You've brought this, and might I add, beautiful girl to unknown place!~" He knew Riku wouldn't listen, but he said it anyways to make someone laugh, and even if no one did, he'd laugh anyways. He reached out for the cup, but as it was taken from him, he lowered his hand. He watched Yuuki's every movement. Her sip, her licking of her lips, everything. She dis everything so smoothly. He couldn't figure out what it was. He reached out for the cup, and took a sip. It tasted like water with a hint of jack daniels. He smiled at the light taste, She drinks what I drink, huh? He smiled smiling towards her. Her dark red eyes mesmerized him. They were so pretty, so elegant. He laughed a bit when she mentioned bringing her beer along, until Nira came down. He was silent. He wanted to see how the girls would react together. He smiled. Maybe they'll have a girl fight over me... He thought to himself. He pondered the thought but got rid of it to pay attention to the girls. Yuuki made the first move. Roxas just watched closly like a little kid watching a magic trick.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 am

Nira's eyebrows went up when she called her name, she turned to see a black-haired girl, Isn't she from the bar? She then turned to Roxas, Did he bring her here... she looked at the window across from her then turned to Yuuki, "Yes I am!" she said playfully. She got up and gave Yuuki a headbow, "What's your name?" she then sat back down on the couch. She jumped as Roxas sat on the same couch and she glanced over at him. A slight blush appeared on her face but it increased when Yuuki asked Roxas if Nira was his girlfriend. "N-no! I'm not..." she looked away, I wish I was though... She looked over at Roxas, "So Roxas, can I ask why you dragged her here from the bar?" she said curiously. She brushed her slim fingers across her wet black hair. It was soft and had the scent of flowers. She looked over at Yuuki, scanned her every move. Since Nira pretty much grew up with RIku, she knows some of his tricks. By the way she gestured her hands, spoke, and smiled Nira could tell she was going to have a difficult time becoming friends with her.

Not to later Riku came down, his hair was still dripping with water and it dripped to his dry body. He was shirtless and only wore pants. Nira noticed it was her father's. It was a bit short on him. She giggled, he sat by Nira and Nira threw her towel over his shoulders, "Geez, you need to dry your hair too." She smiled at him. "Okay Roxas your turn!" she gestured Reme to get him a towel.

Reme went to the closet and grabbed a soft towel for Roxas, "Here you go Roxas!" Reme smiled sweetly to him then retreated to the kitchen where Meru was fixing up a meal for the four.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 am

As Riku stood by the door waiting for his turn he noticed that Roxas had brought the girl along, Riku sighed and stared at the wall across from him. He had no interest in Roxas nor the girl. As Nira came down Riku noticed she had her gun tied to her thigh, he chuckled and shook his head. "You're in your own home, there's no need for protection." and with a swift movement he took the gun from her without her realizing. He checked if the safety lock was on and then tossed it on to her bed. He went into the bathroom and Reme had got the water ready for him. He bowed to her as she exitted the bathroom. He took off his clothes and he went into the warm water. He smiled and relaxed, the touch of the water against his stiff muscle made them relax and enjoy the warmth. A few moments of that he took a shower, a quick one too. He hesitated on either using Nira's girl shampoo and he shook his head. A man shouldn't smell like flowers... he got out and noticed a beige colored men's pants on the counter, beside that were Nira's double blades. He dried his body with the towel and put on his boxers and the pants, no shirt was there. The pants were a bit small on him, it was a bit over his ankles, he looked into the mirror, I shouldn't present myself like this in front of Nira... it's so disrespectful... He hung the towel on the towel rack and picked up the weapons. Geez, she has so many weapons. Riku tossed the weapon on to her bed next to the gun and then looked around. The room fit Nira well, How cute, he went over to the stuffed bear he won her at the carnival a few years back. She kept it through all these years... he smiled at the thought.

Meru came into the room, "I thought I heard someone in here," Riku jumped and turned, "Don't worry, I won't tell on Nira that you went into her room." Meru went back downstairs. Riku blushed and as he headed down the stairs it faded. He walked into the living room and noticed the whole party was there except the two twins. He sat by Nira and he flinched as her fingers touched his shoulders when she put the towel over him. He looked over at her and gave her his sweet warm smile only she recieved then as he turned his face, it went back to the commander look. "Roxas, why exactly did you bring this girl here?" he tilted his head slightly towards him and looked at his eyes.

Then Nira told him to go take a shower. He turned to Yuuki and examined her. Huh... He leaned forward and rested his elbows at his knees, his arms dangled. "I am Commander Riku, you can call me Riku. What's your name?" his expression didn't change. He spoke to her as any stranger. The only people who got special treatment was Nira, her sisters, and Roxas's mother, sometimes Roxas. He looked at the girl, studying her, seeing if she was a threat to him, a threat to Nira.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Shira smiled as Takashi blocked her weapon quickly. As he swung to her waist she hit his arm away from her then dodged the other attack. She then tempted to hit him in the stomach with the end part of her handle but he quickly dodged it. With no chance of either of them winning Takashi gave up and went to the river's side. Shira giggled, "You're tired already?" She was breathing heavily too, but she wasn't tired of fighting. She felt alive, she hasn't fought in so long. She began walking down river, "I've never traveled past Sprite's territory, nor this part of the river, not even down this fall." She jumped over a dead old log and looked back over at Takashi, "Let's explore where we will be traveling!" she then broke into a sprint. She ran extremeley fast, she reached about half way to the Lake below. She breathed heavily, "Let's rest here." she turned to her wolf form and she collapsed on to a patch of soft grass. She extended her long muscular legs out, and she did her claws extended outwards. She rested, her head resting on the grass. I love grass, She rolled around in it then laid down properly, her tail tucked next to her leg. I wish to see an actual human, she blushed at the thought, That would be fun. She looked over at Takashi to see his expression.

Last edited by Itzumi on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Roxas smiled as Yuuki messed with him and Nira. A woman after me. He thought to himself. He noticed she didn't tell her her name, so he reminded her. "Yuuki why don't you tell Nira....And Riku about yourself." He said just as Riku came down When Riku asked him the same question he felt suffocated. He was happy that the shower was available. He marched up the stairs, leaving the room thankfully.

He smiled as Reme gave him a towel. He almost didn't hear her. "What's going on down there? You look like you almost got shot or something." Reme and Roxas were always comfortable with each other. He looked at her. "What do you mean?" He said trying to play it off. She shook her head. "Ok....Then who's that girl?" He wondered why she wanted to know. "I don't--" He started to say. "She's awfully pretty. Trying to make someone jealous?" She said. Before he could answer she left and walked into her room.

Roxas sighed. He slowly walked into the bathroom. He took off his clothes and got into the shower. He looked at the shampoo "Mmm Japanese cherry blossoms! Time to smell like a girl! Awwww Yea!" He said kidding. He lathered and washed up till he smelled all girly. After he was done he slowly walked down and tried to eavesdrop but failed and accidently fell down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Yuuki watched as Roxas left the room. She looked at Nira. For a while they just sat there. Her eyes narrowed. ”I guess I'm not welcomed here. Guess I should be on my way” She said heading for the door. ”I'm sorry Commander. I would love to get to know you, but I can see I'm not welcomed here.” She said reaching for the knob. As she did so, she heard Roxas fall down the stairs. She walked over to him nonchalantly, and picked him up with just one hand. ”You alright, there solider?” She said smiling. He gave her a smile he so often did and she knew he was fine. She linked arms with him, and dragged him across the room. ”Let's go back to the bar. I'm not welcomed here.” And before anyone could say anything she left with a wink towards Riku. They headed out, and every guy or girl they passed glared at them.

Yuuki saw Roxas's face. ”Why do you care about her so much?” She said pouting. He saw that he wasn't sure about his feelings towards her. ”What? You like her?” She said blankly. Yuuki had grown up spoiled and with no manners. She didn't care for stories or explanations. All she wanted was concise and to the point answers. She tended to get bored. Yuuki saw that Roxas was talking and was feeling down. Yuuki sighed and smiled. ”Why don't we go see your mom.” She saw that his eyes lit up, so she took that as a yes.

They came through the weapon shop doors and Yuuki greeted her. ”Hi Ms. Silver~” She said waving. Roxas's mom was helping another customer, but glanced Yuuki's way. After she was done, she walked over to them, to Yuuki. ”Why hello there! Going on a date?” His mom played around. ”No.” Yuuki said disappointed. ”We just got back from Nira's place. Riku was there too.” Yuuki said as if she liked it there. ”Riku...I haven't seen him nor Nira in quite sometime.” She said with sad eyes. She glanced over to the wall where the cash register was. There was a picture in a frame of the three in front of the store. She sighed. ”I miss them...And your brother.” She said softly. Roxas looked up at her, and they jumped into an embrace. As they cried, Yuuki's eyes widened. Never had she felt so out of place. She backed up until she touched the counter with her hands. She then collapsed onto the floor.

Roxas and his mother looked up, and were startled from the sudden fall. They rushed over to her and tried to wake her, but she was out cold. Roxas felt like he was about to have a heart attack. ”What do we do mom?” He said worried. ”Don't worry. She'll be fine. She needs rest.” She said calmly. ”Go find Riku and Nira.” She said hand motioning him to go. He left and ran to Nira's house.

Yuuki had a dream. She didn't know if it was real or not. But she did remember the scenes. It was of her and her parents. They were running. She was happy. As if it were all a game. ”Mom Dad! Wait!” She said laughing. She ran until she didn't see them anymore. Her smile vanished. ”Mom? Da--” Just then she heard a shriek. ”Mom...?” She ran to the direction. When she got there all she saw was blood. Her eyes widened. She looked around. There was no one around. As it begun to rain she soon found shelter in a hollow tree.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Tooya awoke from his slumber early in the morning and stayed in his room until the afternoon. He heard people scurry below his room and hear the frustrated council members knock and yell into his room. Tooya sat in his grand chair by the window and sighed, Being an elder is quite a pain... he looked out his window down at the people below. I miss the days when people didn't bow to me when I walked down the roads... He got up and stretched. Time for a walk. He walked to his wardrobe and then opened the two double doors. He picked black slacks and nice shoes. He wore a white collar shirt which was not all the way buttoned and a black coat over. He went to his weapon area and he put his sword holder on to his back, then attached his sword. He looked into the mirror and sighed, And the worst yet is dressing up like this... he walked to his doors and escaped his room. As he went down the stairs council members threw questions at him as soon as they saw him. He answered each one quickly, "Worry about the crops tomorrow, today is too late to do anything about it. They will not wither in a day..." He went towards the doors, "Wolves won't be attacking anytime soon, calm yourselves," and with that he walked out. He stood at the front of the doors and stared into the sky.

A small wind blew towards Tooya and his flawless red hair blew back as the wind pushed against his body. He walked down the stairs and villagers bowed and smiled to him. He gave them all a small head bow and smiled back. As he came near the market place he saw all the shops set up and ready for sale. He walked by the weapon shop, he walked in and spotted Roxas's mother and a young girl, "Mrs. Silver? Is something the matter?" he walked into the shop and spotted that the girl was unconscious, "May I ask what happened?" he looked down at the unconscious girl and he picked her up, "I believe it would be best if we put her on a bed, there is a bed upstairs correct?" he asked. The girl was as light as a feather. Without any say from Mrs. Silver he went up the stairs and found a bed in a room.

He laid her carefully on to the bed then went back downstairs. "I have a favor to ask of you Mrs. Silver, something you need to ask the blacksmith to do." He paused, "I cannot do it myself because I need it to be done today and I have much to cover today, I spent to much time back at the great hall..." he gripped his swords hilt and then yanked at it lightly. It detached from the strap which held it and he placed it on the counter. "I need this to be cleaned and sharpened before next week." the sword was wrapped in a large rag. He removed the rag by a bit and it was stained with blood and it's sharp ends were dented and not as sharp as it was made.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Riku's eyebrow rose as the girl winked to her, she seriously is unusual... He watched as the girl left with Roxas, "Nira..." he paused he looked at her, "Do not befriend her if you don't trust her." he took the towel Nira gave her and rubbed his head. The towel quickly absorbed the water from his head.

Meru came and took the towel from him, "Nira is a nice person, she wants to befriend everyone even if they end up being an enemy." Meru walked off without another word. Riku sighed, and then looked out the window. He could see Roxas and the girl slowly disappearing as they walked away.

"You are a kind person Nira..." he hugged her gently. From how Nira reacted he could tell she had lots on her mind. This is why I love you so much... why can't you see that? he looked into her eyes. They had sadness in them, Do you love Riku that much? he let out a sigh and then slouched in the couch. Nira did the same beside him, "Nira... you do know that I care for you right?" he asked turning his head towards her.

It was quiet, he got up and then Reme walked in, "Clothes are all clean and non-smelly!" she said smiling. She handed the clothes to Riku and as he dressed his shirt on she smiled, "Well gotta go help Meru with cooking!"

Riku smiled and bowed, "Thank you Reme, and Meru, for everything you've down." he walked into the bathroom and changed his pants. He folded the pants he borrowed neatly and placed it on the table by the kitchen. He sat back in the couch by Nira and he noticed Nira had a hint of cheer in her eyes. He noticed she was looking at something outside. He looked over and saw Roxas running towards her house, alone. He let out an angry sigh through his nostrils and opened the door which Roxas would enter in a few moments. "Three... Two... One..." and in those three seconds Roxas ran in.

Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 am

Roxas ran as fast as he could to Nira's house. He busted through the door and stopped right in front of Nira and Riku. He panted, putting his hands on his knees. "Yuu--Yuuki.... fa--” Just then Roxas laid down on the floor from exhaustion. Roxas wasn't supposed to run very fast, because he had a small Asama, but it wasn't deadly. He breathed hard. After he caught his breath, he finally said it. ”Yuuki fainted in my mom's store. We have no idea why.” He said getting up and heading for the door. ”Comon' Mom wants to see you all.” He said smiling. He opened the door and started jogging to the store to get a head start. As he ran he thought to himself. I hope Yuuki's alright.... And I wonder what happened. He thought soundly to himself. When he got to the store, Yuuki was gone. Before he had time to ask Elder Tooyanamori Keruna came down. He bowed slightly to him. ”Is Yuuki alright?” He said his voice low and respectful. He looked back at his mother, and her face relieved him. He looked back at the door to see where Riku and Nira were.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:32 am

Takashi smiled as she wanted to explore. As she dashed past him his eyes widened. He ran as fast as he could and caught up to her. As she started to roll around he couldn't help but to laugh. "That's so adorable." He said blushing. He petted Shira on the head lightly. When she mentioned wanting to see a wolf, he stopped. a cold breeze him him and he shivered. He looked away. "Mm." He said quietly. The light sun hit his face and his eyes shined as he stared into it. He laid down on the grass, still in human form, next to Shira. "I just want this war to be over. I don't want to see any more wolves killed...." He mumbled the last part and turned to his side. "I'm taking a short nap." He said, and with that he fell asleep.

He had dreams of Shira and Takashi entering Besiern town and not being welcomed. They got strange looks and got talked about. Guys tried to take Shira and he went crazy. The dream ended up with most of the humans dead and Shira gone.

Takashi abruptly awoke. He sweated. He looked around for Shira.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Shira nodded, I agree... she paused. She looked up at the sky and a small breeze blew against her. She thought, Just imagine if humans and wolves could live peacefully together. It'd be so much fun. she giggled at the thought. Maybe scare one or two for fun. Shira watched as Takashi fell asleep and she sat up. Maybe while he sleeps i'll go for a walk... as she began walking slowly she heard Takashi awaken. She looked back at him and he was sweating she turned her whole body towards him and then tilted her head, What's wrong Takashi? she sat down her tail swayed back and forth once in awhile and her ear twitched as the wind blew into it. She had a lot on her mind, she wondered how they were going to go into Beisern Town, the relation between Takashi and Shira as they stay together, the humans they'll run into. Some reason, she had a strong feeling she was going to meet the traitor she's been looking for.

She looked directly at Takashi with serious eyes, she wasn't paying attention to him though, but to her thoughts. So much weighed on her mind and she felt there were chains on her. She turned to her human form and she sat criss cross with her hands in her lap. "Hey! I've been wondering... what are we suppose to be doing once we get into Beisern Town? And how are we suppose to inform Adon-elda on what's happening in the inside without getting caught?" she had lots of questions to ask but she didn't want to throw them all at once at him.

Last edited by Itzumi on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm

As Roxas bursted through the doors out of breath, Nira jolted to her feet and rushed to him, "W-what's wrong? What happened?" as she heard the faint name of 'Yuuki' her eyebrows rose, It's about Yuuki she then turned back to Riku. God.. this is annoying. she then turned back to Roxas when he said she fainted. A small smirk appeared on her face but she wiped it away, W-what am I thinking?! she shook her head then followed Roxas, Why does he care for her so much? a bit of guilt ran through Nira. She ran upstairs got her weapons then ran back down. "Just had to get my weapons just in case," She then ran behind Roxas back to the shop. As she arrived to the shop she spotted Roxas's mother and a tall man with red hair. She smiled, "Tooya-..." she paused, "I mean... Elder Tooyanamori! I'm so glad to see you," she ran to him and she opened her arms for a hug then she stopped herself, "Wait..." she backed away and bowed, "Hello!" she smiled at him as her head rose. She brushed back her hair and then looked around the shop, "Where's the fainted one?" she cared for other people but for some reason Yuuki sort of got on Nira's nerves, and not many people did. She looked back to Riku to see what he was thinking then back to Tooyanamori.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Riku glared as Roxas bursted through the doors breathing heavily, Idiot... he got up and then saw Nira's smirk, he smiled. So she has an evil side? Unexpected. She ran up and came back with her weapons, Silly girl, before he knew it they both ran out. He sighed and jogged after them. Riku was quite fast and he easily caught up with them. As he arrived at the shop he saw Elder Tooyanamori. He fell to one knee and bowed, "Good evening Elder Tooyanamori." he stayed down until he was ordered to stand. He could tell Nira looked back when he saw her feet shift from him to Elder Tooyanamori. He found no embarrasment bowing to his elder, he stayed down until the elder commanded him to stand. He had 100% respect for all elders. His men were like brothers, sometimes Roxas could get on his nerves but he didn't mind. Except he was a nuisance at times... and it did get on Riku's nerves. As he knelt down he remembered the girl Yuuki, She's been a problem right when we just meet... he let out a quite sigh, she doesn't seem to be the type of girl i'll get along with... hope she won't be around long... if she is... he didn't complete his thought because something else caught his mind...
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Tooyanamori looked over at the three people running in, It's... he watched as each one entered one by one, Nira, Roxas, and Riku, the three muskateers. he smiled as Nira failed her attempt to respect him as elder. "It's good to see you too Nira," he hugged her gently then backed up. "She's up in the bedroom, knocked out completely," he then looked over at Riku, "Good evening to you too, Commander Riku. You may raise," he then looked over at Roxas, Ah yes... Roxas... one of my few wonderous warriors. He then looked back at Roxas's mother, "So the task must be done soon, very soon." he walked pass Nira, "Nira, you may call me Tooya like back then, and no need of formalality, I need at least one person who will treat me like back then..." he whispered it so only she could hear. As he reached the door he gave everyone at one time a small head bow, "I must be going, thank you for your short hospitality Mrs. Silver, and see you two men at training. And Nira..." he paused, "Stay out of trouble." he then walked out.

He gave a few villagers headbows and smiled and then he reached the gate. The outside world needs checking... he gestured the gate to be open and it opened, the doors creaked and scratched as they slowly gave a gap of space for the elder to pass. He bowed to his men then walked out. He walked to the distant yet close hills and stood on top of one. He could see the soldiers' graveyard. It was a grassy, large, green hill with carved stones that had the soldier's who died here and there. He looked pass the hills and to the forest across the river. Small it was, but he knew it was large and dangerous. Sprites everywhere, Tooya knew very well the sprites were hiding something, but he wasn't sure what and he was planning and soon figuring it out. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the wind blow softly against him.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Once Takashi saw Shira he relaxed. He fell to the floor back into his relaxed pose with his hands behind his head. He sighed. "We must abide by Adon-Elda's requests. We find a small home and we live as....Brother and sister." He said pausing before getting to brother and sister. He ignored his dream. He didn't want to worry her, or have ideas of a relationship more than what they had now. They were here to do a mission, and that's what Takashi hoped it kept as. The more he tried not to, he thought about her. He was convinced that he was not matched for her, and hoped they could at least be friends. He was about to ask something but was interrupted by another one of her many questions which he had little answers. Takashi was a logical thinker. He never really opened up his mind. He always kept to himself. "You tired? You should rest." He said laying on his side. "Oh and don't think so hard." He said after noticing her expression.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Roxas had a weird look on his face towards Tooya. Sigh gives ALLL the attention to Riku and Nira i see.... Again. He thought to himself and once he heard that Yuuki was upstairs he walked to the stairs and went to go check up on her. Yuuki was ,after all, like his sister. He looked at Yuuki's sleeping face. Beautiful even when sleeping? heh. Wondered what happened. Just then Yuuki woke up and tacked Roxas to the ground. He eyes red as ever. Her nails digged into his skin, and then it stopped. Roxas's eyes widened. His arm began bleeding a little and he went to grab it. He heard a faint 'I'm sorry' and then Yuuki was gone. He laid against the bed. "Wha-what just happened?" He said to himself. He closed his eyes and made a grimace. His wounds hurt twice as much from the alcohol on her hands. He got up and looked for her, paying no attention to anyone until he was almost out the door. "Don't worry I'll find her." He said to them. Then he looked into Nira's eyes he was about to saying something but didn't and walked out. He jogged around looking for her. He sighed. "Yuuki... Where are you? "
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Yuuki was still dreaming. She was ambushed. She didn't know what they were, and she tackled one down. Only did she know she was awake till she felt Roxas's breathing. Her eyes widened, as she let go of him. Her nails a bit red from his blood. She Stood above him and murmured something. "I'm sorry." Then she bolted for the door, and pushed her way through everyone.

She ran to her house and went under her covers. Her heart beat fast. She wiped the blood away. Her finger burned, and before she knew it, she black out. She didn't understand what was happening to her, but she tried to understand. The more she tried, the harder it became for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☾Wolfs Rein☽
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next