¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itzumi

Itzumi

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 28

WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 am

Questions anyone?
We [Yuki-nee-sama and I] will answer any questions about the RP for you guys :] So ask away!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
For posts! Please follow these instructions!
Please fill in your character's name in "Post Title"

FOR WOLVES:
When you speak in your human form please put bold and "..." when you speak.
When you speak in your wolf form please bold and italic when you speak.
FOR ALL:
When you think please italic.

WOLVES

"When you're talking in your human form, use this format"
see the difference? [normal font]
When you're talking in your wolf form, use this format. Meaning, when using this format, you're using telepathy
see the difference? [just to show you the difference....]
When you have thoughts, write in this format
[get it now?]

HUMANS

"When your talking use this format"
When your thinking, use this format

Example:

Itzumi sat on the computer chair and spun in a circle a few times. She stopped in front of the screen and began typing random things. "Aaaah.... so boring..." she sighed while placing her face on the table. She began tapping her foot on the wooden floor below her thinking, what to do... what to do... she then jumped in the air and turned into her wolf form, I love being a wolf! . . . . . . . .

Get it?
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Just....stuff I gotta say about Wolf Rein RP!   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 am

Epic, that's all I have to say right now. What a great start to an RP that I had no idea where it would start. After an epic battle what a great introduction to all of the characters, and oooooh a meeting. Now I'm curious Very Happy.

Questions I have though regarding to the RP!

It looks like there's a lot of burning in this RP, may I ask why? Is this the effective method of killing werewolves in this RP?

How does the moon have effect on the wolves, does it give them strength, dashing speed, and what not?

Do the wolves retain most of their increased abilities in human form? Like scaling walls and superhuman strength?

How does Silver work on wolves?

Sorry, gotta ask these things before I make my post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

AAAAH!!! SO MANY QUESTIONS!! -head explodes- x-x jk.
um... there is a lil forum that is for questions :]
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net/role-play-informations-f10/wolfs-rein-question-t48.htm

It looks like there's a lot of burning in this RP, may I ask why? Is this the effective method of killing werewolves in this RP?
The war had fire in it because fire= wolves burn. if wolves burn they die. and it makes it easier to clean up the mess Very Happy haha. i think...

How does the moon have effect on the wolves, does it give them strength, dashing speed, and what not?
When it's a full moon they can't turn into their human form for three days. Razz

Do the wolves retain most of their increased abilities in human form? Like scaling walls and superhuman strength?
iono for that one.

How does Silver work on wolves?
Just like humans o.o no difference i believe. [[must make sure with yuki-nee-sama just in case...]]
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 am

Oops! Sorry about that Itzu, that area just totally gets overlooked by me, my apologies.

As far as the fire question goes, it's just not natural lore and myths that you burn the corpse of a werewolf, or that it would make much sense in my opinion. But, you guys are the owner of the RP so Very Happy, it was out of curiousity.

So the full moon only restricts their ability to retain human form? There are no special effects or abilities huh? Interesting, I like that.

O.o

Oh, I ask for Silver because it's in legends and folklore that silver is the only thing that can kill a werewolf. That wolves are a creature of the moon, and the moon is a goddess who believes in killing only for the hunt, but werewolves in old lore talk about how they lose control of themselves(which doesn't look like this one). That she gave us(humans) Silver to defeat Werewolves, with either a bullet to the heart and/or decapitation. O.o BUT! Whatevers farao
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Passing years since my birth : 35

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm

lol really REALLY good questions, i shoulda thought of em >.>; anyway!

ANSWERS

The burning comes from the battles. Humans takes the bodies of the wolves and burns their bodies in the middle of their town, where there's a big bonfire. It's been their for generations on end. A way to show to wolves that they mean buisness and they'll continue to burn every wolf they slay.

The moon constricts them into their wolf form. So if the wolf peoplez have spies in Beisern, then that could be trouble for them. But during this time, their abilities rise to a different level.

Yes, the wolves abilities are minimized in the human form. Still far greater then a humans, but no to their full potential. Like I said, not godly. Younger/unexperienced wolves should be that level of a human.

Silver...I thought of that but haven't really come to a conclusion yet...lol I need votes. I think silver should be a high weak point to the wolves so that humans have more of a bigger advantage...hmm...I'll look into that. Most likely silver will be a big impact on the wolves and humans.

No need to be sorry. They're all very good questions and some things I've overlooked. Thanks Coppah-kun =]
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Waaiiiit..... if silver is a weak spot for wolves what about the spies? we have like silver material we use to fight in our human form o-o
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Thank you so much Yuki for the answers Very Happy! I shall keep your information in mind!

I was asking you about Silver was because in ancient civlizations, Shamans and priests believed that Silver was very pure, like holy god pure. Even in the bible of Christianity it is believed silver is the "word of God." They regarded all demons and beasts to be a nature of evil, and since silver was holy, it was used against all beasts in an effort to slay them. You name it, I think Silver was used for it. Vampires, Werewolves, Shapeshifters/Doppelgangers, Hellhounds, Witches, Trolls, Changelings, etc.

The most common werewolf and silver lore was that the Goddess of the Moon believed that the Werewolves were unjust in slaying their victims. While our RP I see shows wolves with inteilligent though as well as controlled behavior, I think foklore depicts werewolves as uncontrollable beasts that just murder over and over again. With that being said, she gave humans silver to defend ourselves and to turn the hunt onto the werewolves.

O.o
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 am

xD lol you know so much o.o and you covered questions I haven't even thought of. I should just make you a mod for my RP. I feel comfortable letting you have the authorities to do editing and such when I've overlooked something. My sister helps me, but sometimes she forgets or is unable to. Are you willing coppah-kun?
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 am

xD Werewolves are my favorite creature, that's kind of why lol.

As far as being a mod, well I like the responsibility I don't know exactly what you would like me to do. The rules you put in and the efforts you keep up to keep the RP in a strict way are out of my sight- I don't know what you would like me to do! xD Your rules are so epicly awesome that I think it'll be fine without my moddness <3

What would I change? Everyone epicly posts. I could keep information or write a thread regarding general information, but that's about all I know I could do for you at this moment o.o

But, sure, I'd be willing too ^^.

Anyways, so is Silver going to be an effective weapon against werewolves in this RP?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 am

lol yes it is coppah-kun.

The way I see it is...well...you just help me look over the RP. Something's fishy or something you tell 'em and let me know.

I gotta head to school so if possible i'll thorougly explain more later xD
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:14 am

Lol for sure Smile Thank you Yuki!

Oh, and another quesiton:

How frequent do wolves eat, and how is this affected on a full moon? Do they actually have a bloodlust?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 pm

I thought about it...I still haven't really come to a conclusion. Cause if they did have a bloodlust then I'd think there would be more to deal with. I don't know if i'm making much sense right now...xD

So if wolves during the fullmoon had a bloodlusting stage, then I'd have to find a way to confine them. They're most definately not 100% sane during this time. Younger generations seem to get carried away more then the olders.

I need opinions on this and see if people would be able to deal with it.

They don't consume much food. The hunts have been drastically lowered for fear of ambushes. But they don't starve.
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:31 pm

No you make perfect sense, because everyone is just acting as the RP would deem normal, you know respect towards elders, we all have our motives etc. Adding bloodlust would totally throw a rimshot and make things crazy, because bloodlust has the word "lust" in it, an intense desire, a burning need that you just can't fully satisfy. Indeed I understand.

Confinement and Restraint, interesting, tell me more please?

They don't starve, and they don't consume much food. So their speed and strength and whatnot just comes from natural ability? I mean, besides silver and wolfsbane do they have any other weird things?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 pm

If bloodlust is going to take place during the fullmoon session, then confines/restraints, I think, would be necessary. Where? I'm not so sure. Probably in some sort of underground basement or something. Self-chained/locked. Since their sanity is higher then normal, I'd say this would be their weakpoint. No logical thinking, just...bloodlust.

Because their consumption isn't as great as it should, their energy levels are lower then average. Here I guess I could say that the younger wolves have more energy and less of a empty stomach then the older wolves.

Natural abilities? Hmm...I don't want to give them immunity Neutral. Well, maybe what I said above can be something of use to humans. More experienced wolves are being less feed hence their store of energy disappears faster. While inexperieced wolves are fed. So if an attack would occur. Adults would be able to hold themselves out for a good amount of time, but evenutally their energies will subside and mistakes can be made?
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Oooh I like the idea of self-constraint. Awesome thinking Yuki. Bloodlust and rage would make sense to the ultimate killing machine.

So these werewolves in Rein town generally don't eat as much so their energy isn't as great as it should be? With the youth/younger breed having more energy because of their natural ability to just be hyper, I see. I was just thinking that wolves in general seem to be very greedy animals, you know- the "Greedy Wolf" and all that stuff that goes with their natural nature, so I would think that they were would be hungry all the time, and don't stay full for often(which then allows their energy to stay so high, and be converted into strength, speed, etc.). But, it's your RP, if you think that's best- hey, I'm all for it! -salutes-

Of course we don't want to give werewolves immunity, but we are talking about inhuman beasts that are made for war. 1 Werewolf should be able to win a tug-of-war against 5 men with one arm, and a werewolf should be able to keep up with a race horse at max speed(though slightly faster then a horse is the max potential of a wolf). Yes, they should have energy reserves as well, they do get tired. But Iunno, it seems like dogs(in RL) have this limitless reserve of energy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS   WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOLFS REIN QUESTIONS
Page 1 of 1